Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Once know me my love

Once know me my love


This moment is what I told you, this is my identity what in you
This was his answer to a lies and locked in my heart without know you 


loser has claimed another heart to lurch me again
but my love as I undergone an answer once again


Every time I started to understand themselves what efforts I am verbally to lifeless
Efforts at which he gave me to read him what crime has turned out I am helpless 


I ask did you get my bad news from these winds or neutralize it is respect 
If there is no news of you, my feelings then my respect for you is so special, why then so much the bay of bearing in me with this aspect


I smiled to hide what cries has made you to lose 
Which is what you have in your whole pains in me to lose 


What I punished because of the love to make it repeat you
When you get the conviction it will break all limits to get you
 

Do not get locked which thou not with me! God will only presume that I lost 
Even in this life, every breath of nerve would your name will be at the most 


Today when I was still in this world paradise found himself in a closed corridor 
I was silent, not knowing why the world has raised so much noise with others 
Today was by himself so far did not know the pain of not knowing why today, this heart was bruised and elsewhere arose and feels


Was the power of these waves do not let yesterday bringing scattered hither and thither do not let go
But now it seems it will be understood and will go back there with those will and wishes that never to let go

The tide of rise has made with the drop of many cries and let it rise
The time to get it drought and break it wise let it done throughout the wise

No comments:

Post a Comment