Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hold My Hand Once

Hold My Hand Once
http://ravishankarpandit.blogspot.in/


Hold my hands once without a reason 

Leave your promises once without a reason.


Don’t be in my life but get it ride once in my life

I don’t want to touch you my life but I feel it once in my life 

Make my dreams once in a while without having you in my life.



Don’t make it fix my heart but don’t leave it alone 

How you get me out without a reason to part me alone 



Give me a reason to live simply without leaving life 

Give me breath full push up to make this life 



Hold me once in a while at alone

Express me the life without you alone



Tell me the truth of life in the shades of smiles

Tell me the ways of eyes searching you to the miles



Teach me to lose the night it always blinds me out

Teach me to see the light when it holds me out



give me the excuses to fade me out 

give me the way to leave you out

No comments:

Post a Comment